Terms and Conditions
The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
SpiceFlash Media LLP,
FLAT NO 8,
DEJAVIEW PARK HOODI VILLAGE,
K R PURAM
We are registered as Limited Liability Partnership in Bangalore, India.
The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this website. The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any kind of notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide guarantee or warranty on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, suitability or completeness of the materials that are available or offered on our website. Hence you acknowledge that such information or materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we exclusively exclude from the liability that caused due to any such inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent as permitted by the law.
- This website may contain materials which are owned by or licensed to us. It includes but not limited to layout, design, photographs, textual contents, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of the same is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized usage of this website is a criminal offense and may rise to claim for damages.
- This website may contain links to the external websites. Those are given for your convenience of access. We have no responsibility for the contents of the linked sources.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the cyber law of India.
- The credibility and the reality check may not be performed on the data that are posted by users on the website. We are no way responsible for any impact with such data. You may report to us if you find any data from the posts are unlawful, unacceptable or offensive.
- The use of any material or information from this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your responsibility to make sure that the data available on the website meet your specific requirements.
- We reserve all the rights to add, remove or modify this terms and condition with no prior notice. Its a best practice to exercise checking this page frequently.